Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bombers Make Diagonal Move





I always thought Michael Bishop had potential to be more than he amounted to.  Maybe getting stuck behind Damon Allen all those years in Toronto hindered his development?  Or maybe getting stuck behind Kerry Joseph that year in Toronto?  Or those wasted years in NFL Europe or the Arena Football League?

He has a cannon for an arm but it always looks like he believes he has to prove something immediately or he'll get released.  In fairness to the man, that does seem to be the pattern that prevails in his life. 

Somewhere I have his Arena Football Card.  Maybe I'll get it signed.  I'm sure I don't have to hurry.  If I miss him this time around, he might actually not come back.  I can't be sure who the CFL will turn to as a mid-season comedy replacement after Bishop, but I have a guess:






 Here's a source if you don't believe me: http://www.winnipegsun.com/2011/09/27/bombers-bringing-back-bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment